Our training programs offer you a genuinely engaging experience – whether that's delivered by me personally or via the Chorus eLearning academy. This offers concise lessons that you can do in your own time, on any device. I look forward to working with you all on a successful Chorus rollout.Guy Johnson, Third Light Training Manager
Chorus training options
Prepare for the successful rollout of your Chorus system with a training package that thoroughly covers the key features and capabilities for every team member – from administrator to end-user. With flexible delivery options, and blended packages available to suit your use cases, we'll help you plan out your training timeline. No matter what package you choose, you'll get a consultation session to review the rollout and a Chorus training site to put your learning into practice.
Delivered by our dedicated in-house training manager, these sessions provide the essential training your users, space managers, and site administrators need to hit the ground running and operate their new Chorus media library with confidence.
- Three sessions of 60-90 minutes, usually held over three weeks
- Delivered remotely, facilitated via GoToMeeting
- A fourth, consultative session to review progress and offer feedback one month after launch
- £1000 one-off cost
Chorus eLearning academy
Your organization's Chorus users can complete the eLearning training module in their own time, on any device. Whenever new staff join your team, you can send them to the eLearning academy to get them ready to use Chorus. The package covers 12 months' access – plus a separate Chorus site to practice on.
- Includes four floating seats on the Chorus eLearning academy
- User training module covers all the key features and processes required to start using Chorus
- Ends with a consultative session to review progress and review all queries
- £525 per year
If you need something a bit different, please get in touch to discuss training packages created with your requirements in mind. Options include:
- Sessions designed to correspond to your day-to-day use cases and key metadata needs
- Focus on the necessary access, sharing permissions, and internal processes for optimized workflows
- Instructor-led training
- A separate instance of Chorus during training sessions to avoid any impact on your production site
- Live launch support for a smooth rollout
Pricing depends on your requirements and the time required.
Additional or refresher training
As your team evolves or your workflows develop, we're always ready to provide flexible top-up sessions. Whether it's one-off basic user training for large groups or a detailed induction for new site administrators, we can provide the training you need – regardless of time, location, class size, or user level.
Pricing starts from £250, depending on your needs.
Getting in touch to book training
Our training programs offer you a confident start. If you're ready to harness the full potential of Chorus, or would like any further information about training for you or your colleagues, please contact our dedicated Training Manager, Guy Johnson: