Guide: How to demonstrate ROI and create a business case
Digital Asset Management
If you’re looking to move on from a legacy digital media management system, or you’ve never had anything like a digital media library before, one thing is for certain, you’ll need buy-in from your key decision makers and the best place to start is by creating a solid business case and demonstrate ROI.
This guide will offer you practical advice to help the decision process within your organization. You’ll learn how to build a winning business case by following these key steps:
- Defining key business objectives
- Evaluating your current system and usability issues
- Creating list of users, system managers and roles
- Determining user requirements and functionality
- System requirements and integration
- Outlining benefits and ROI
- Calculating costs, budget and timescales
- Deciding on training requirements
Finally, we explain the best approach for you to research and find the best digital media library solution for your business.