If you don't want to edit the metadata of all of the files in a folder, only a selection, see Edit files in batches.
1. Select or open the folder you want to edit.
2. Click Edit Folder in the right-hand sidebar.
An Edit Folder modal will open.
3. Choose the Metadata tab at the top of the modal.
4. Edit the metadata fields as you wish. These edits will be applied to all of the files and subfolders in this folder.
5. To add existing panels to the folder's metadata catalog, select an available panel from the dropdown menu in the ‘Add a panel’ and click Add (plus sign).
These are panels created and shared for use by Chorus colleagues, and may not always be available.
6. Click Save.
© Copyright Third Light Ltd. All rights reserved. ® 'Third Light' is a registered trademark.