Collections are temporary folders that contain only references to original files, and not the files themselves.
1. Select multiple files by clicking each file once. The total number of files in your selection is shown as a number in the right-hand sidebar of Chorus.
2. Click View in the right-hand sidebar.
The console will open.
Notice all of your selected files arranged in a thumbnails carousel at the bottom of the console.
3. Hover over a file to see arrows for switching through your selection. Alternatively, click on each file in the thumbnail carousel to view it.
4. Click the cross in the top right-hand corner of a thumbnail to remove it from a viewing group.
5. Click the plus symbol in the view tools to add files to a viewing group.
6. Click the collection symbol in the view tools. This will create a new collection containing all the files in the thumbnail carousel.
A form will open in which you can select a location for new collection.
7. Choose a destination for your new collection by browsing through spaces and folders, and using the breadcrumb navigation trail at the top of the modal.
8. Click Select. Your collection will appear in your chosen destination.
9. Click New Collection to create a new collection in the destination.
© Copyright Third Light Ltd. All rights reserved. ® 'Third Light' is a registered trademark.