By default, all spaces within a Chorus site inherit the metadata catalog of their parent spaces, all the way to the site level.
Manually managing parent panels interrupts this automatic cascading, which can be simpler to manage in some cases.
1. Select the space you want to manage.
2. Click Manage → This Space in the right-hand sidebar. The Manage Space modal will open.
3. Choose the Metadata tab at the top of the modal.
4. Click Metadata Catalog in the Actions box on the right-hand side of the modal. The Metadata Catalog for this space will open.
1. Choose the Panels tab of the metadata catalog.
2. Enable the Manually manage parent panels? switch. Inherited panels will now appear.
3. Click the triangle symbol on each panel to reveal its fields.
4. Double-click on a field to edit its settings and customize it for this space
5. Un-check the Show in menu box to disable a panel on this space. It will not appear on any of the files in this space.
6. Click in the Show or hide this panel box to remove the panel from all subspaces of this space.
7. Click Save.
© Copyright Third Light Ltd. All rights reserved. ® 'Third Light' is a registered trademark.