When you change the location of a space, you may also be moving it into the flow of a different cascade of metadata.
As a result, its metadata catalog, download catalog, and the metadata applied to its files may change.
You can only move a space into other spaces in which you have upload permission.
Spaces can't be put into folders.
Only site admins can change a space’s location to the site level. They must first elevate to perform this action.
Good to know: if you have permission to, you can simply drag a space and drop it into a new location.
4. drag the space from one pane to the other
1. Select the space you want to manage.
2. Click Manage Space in the right-hand sidebar. The Manage Space modal will open.
3. Choose the Settings tab of the modal.
4. Click the Change Location button.
A Change Location modal will open.
5. Select the destination location for this space from the dropdown menu.
6. Click Save.
You will be returned to the Manage Space modal.
7. Click Save in the modal.
© Copyright Third Light Ltd. All rights reserved. ® 'Third Light' is a registered trademark.