To know if you have permission to edit files in a space, see the banner of the viewing pane in which the space is open.
1. Select the file you want to edit.
2. Click Edit in the right-hand sidebar. The console will open.
3. See the keyword tags already embedded in this file in the keywords field.
Keyword tags will feature a small 'x' beside them if they can be removed from this file.
4. Click once on a keyword tag to remove it from the file.
5. Click Save.
6. Click Back in the top left-hand corner of the console to close the view/edit console.
Good to know: Removing a keyword tag from a metadata field does not necessarily remove this keyword from the field's vocabulary. For more, see About: Vocabularies.
© Copyright Third Light Ltd. All rights reserved. ® 'Third Light' is a registered trademark.