1. Select multiple files by clicking each file once. The total number of files in your selection is shown as a number in the right-hand sidebar of Chorus.
2. Click View in the right-hand sidebar.
The preview will open.
Notice all of your selected files arranged in a thumbnails carousel at the bottom of the preview.
3. Hover over a file to see arrows for clicking through the files in your selection. Alternatively, click on each file in the carousel to view it.
4. Click the cross in the top right-hand corner of a thumbnail to remove it from a viewing group.
5. Click the plus symbol in the view tools to add files to a viewing group.
6. Click Back in the top left-hand corner of the screen to close the preview.
TIP: Use handy preview tools
You can also delete, publish, download, and create collections with files, from within the preview.
Good to know: Even if you are viewing a reference file in this preview, you will delete, publish, and download the original of this reference when using the preview tools.
© Copyright Third Light Ltd. All rights reserved. ® 'Third Light' is a registered trademark.