In the Preview you can:
To open multiple files in the Preview, see View multiple files.
1. Select the file you want to view.
2. Click View in the right-hand sidebar or double-click on the file.
The view/edit Preview will open to the Info tab.
Here you will see a preview of the file, and a column of file information:
3. Adjust the zoom slider in the view tools to zoom in on a file.
4. Click the rotate buttons in the view tools to rotate the file 90-degrees.
5. Click Back in the top left-hand corner of the Preview to close the Preview. Alternatively, just press Escape on your keyboard.
TIP: Adjust the width of the file details column using the resizer on right-hand side of the file preview. To hide or show the column, click the sidebar button in the view tools.
© Copyright Third Light Ltd. All rights reserved. ® 'Third Light' is a registered trademark.