About: The site
The whole of your Chorus site.
- The site encompasses all spaces, all users, and all folders and files. Everything!
- Site settings and catalogs are administrated by site admins.
- Site metadata and download settings will cascade down and apply to all spaces, folders, and files within it.
About: Site spaces
These are spaces anchored at the top of the site hierarchy.
- Only site admins can create top-level spaces or elevate existing spaces to site-level.
- Metadata added to a top-level space will cascade down and apply to all files, folders, and subspaces that are nested within it.
- When a user is assigned to their primary space, it is likely to be a top-level space.
About: Private spaces
Every Chorus account-holder has a private space.
- The private space gives users an area for their personal storage which no-one else can see.
- Private spaces inherit their metadata and download settings from the home space to which a user belongs.
- For more, see About: The private space.
- You can create private sub-spaces within your Private Space
- Private sub-spaces will never appear in the Site Spaces
- Private sub-spaces will inherit their metadata and download settings from the Private Space
About: Home spaces
Every Chorus account-holder can have a home space.
- The home space is the space that is most important for that user.
- A Home space is usually a collaborative spaces for a department or team.
- A user's metadata catalogs, download presets and theme come from their Home.